For weeks when I know I won’t have a ton of time, I love turning to my Rachel Ray, 30 minute Meals Cookbook! I love making this when I want some flavor and really don’t want to use all the burners on my stove.
I love garlic, rosemary, and lemon. These three items together melt my mouth and it’s such simple seasoning! I roast a full chicken with this combo of seasonings a lot because it’s so good! For this dish, you can use one pan and bake the chicken while you make a side of potatoes and a salad. I made Pesto-mashed Potatoes with this one as a side and a simple Caesar Salad. It all went very well together and again, was easy!
Give it a try and let me know what you guys think!
Makes 2 servings
- 1.5 to 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into large chunks
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves stripped and chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin all of oil
- The grated zest and juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning blend, such as Montreal seasoning by McCormick or salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Arrange chicken in a baking dish. Add garlic, rosemary, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest, and grill seasoning. Tossed check into coat, then place in oven. Roast 20 minutes. Add wine and lemon juice to the dish and combine with a pan juices, then spoon over chicken. Return to oven and turn oven off. Let stand five minutes longer, then remove chicken from the oven. Place baking dish on trivet and serve, spooning pan juices over the chicken pieces.